Former President Jimmy Carter is recovering following brain surgery at an Atlanta hospital, according to a social media post from the Carter Center,
Carter was hospitalized on Monday and had a subdural hematoma performed at Emory University Hospital.
There were no complications from the surgery, according to the Carter Center statement. The 95-year-old Carter will remain hospitalized for observation.
- K-9 Spartan’s last call: Marshall County community, sheriff deputy says goodbye to his best friend
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- DA: Man charged with kidnapping Amish woman feared ‘harmed’
- Hundreds come out for Marshall County Health Department free COVID-19 testing
- WV high school sports season pushed back; sports fans react