PANAMA CITY, Fla. (WMBB) – A Panama City firefighter and his pregnant wife learned the gender of their child in a unique way on Sunday.
Bridget and Justin Odum invited their family and friends to the gender reveal party, which involved a fire truck and fire hose.
The Odums waited in suspense to see which color the water was going to turn when Justin opened the nozzle.
They were overjoyed to learn it’s a boy and are expected to welcome ‘Beckett’ into the world in April.
- Workforce West Virginia rolls out survey; looking to better prepare employers
- Facebook deletes Trump post for violating ‘harmful COVID misinformation’ policy
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- There hasn’t been a July this dry in recorded history in the Ohio Valley
- WV agriculture commissioner Leonhardt tours Wheeling’s Public Market