Crews were on the scene of a fire for nearly two hours Wednesday morning at the Millennium Centre Technology Park.
According to Ohio County EMA Director Lou Vargo, employees were working around 6:30 a.m. when a piece of equipment, known as an autoclave, malfunctioned.
That malfunction caught the back of the building on fire and sent flames through the roof.
As of 8:00 a.m., the fire was ruled completely out by fire officials.
Officials confirm no one was injured.
The Ohio County Sheriff’s Office, Valley Grove Fire & EMS, Ohio County EMA, Triadelphia, Bethlehem, and West Alexander Fire Departments all responded.
Stay with 7News for updates.