CHILLICOTHE, OH (WCMH) — Southern Ohio Crime Stoppers has announced it is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest and conviction in the case of Victoria Schafer’s death.
Schafer, 44, of Chillicothe, was on the stairs near Old Man’s Cave, September 2, when she was struck by part of a tree.
At a news conference Monday, Southern Ohio Crime Stoppers, Chillicothe’s business community, friends, and members of Schafer’s family announced the reward and asked for anyone who was at the park that day to look through photos for anything that may help lead to an arrest in her death.
Schafer’s death remains under investigation.
- Nation’s top military leaders put on hot seat about their role in Trump’s church photo op
- Trump executive order touts Hispanic prosperity
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Man indicted for Wheeling Island murder
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast