STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – A Steubenville man who escaped police custody before stealing a doctor’s car at Trinity Hospital plead not guilty to resisting arrest on Monday.
Richard Schoomover remains in jail on a $1 million bond.
Schoomover will return to the courtroom Thursday morning for his preliminary hearing.
He faces several felony charges, including aggravated robbery and receiving stolen property.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates