STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – A Steubenville man who escaped police custody before stealing a doctor’s car at Trinity Hospital plead not guilty to resisting arrest on Monday.
Richard Schoomover remains in jail on a $1 million bond.
Schoomover will return to the courtroom Thursday morning for his preliminary hearing.
He faces several felony charges, including aggravated robbery and receiving stolen property.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling Park’s Heller Athlete Of The Week
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate