ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Belmont County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a robbery at the Huntington Bank near the Ohio Valley Mall that happened Friday afternoon.
The suspect walked into the bank and demanded the teller to hand over specific denominations of cash. He did indicate that he had a weapon but it was not displayed.
The suspect fled the bank on feet towards Longhorn Steakhouse with an undisclosed amount of cash. The man then entered a white SUV with a blueish license plate before driving off.
The suspect is described as a white male between five feet eight and six feet two inches tall. He weighs about 250 pounds and was wearing a hoodie during the robbery.
No injuries were reported from the incident. The robbery remains under investigation.
Stay with7News for updates
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Dept. reports two COVID-19 associated deaths and 35 additional cases
- Free food giveaway on Wed., Nov. 25 at the Marshall County Fairgrounds
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Martins Ferry Opens With Win Over Buckeye Local