BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A Belmont County man previously housed in the county jail recently posted bail, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
John David West, 32, of Bellaire was arrested May 13 for felony One Rape.
Working alongside Belmont County Children Services, the Sheriff’s Office identified multiple minor victims.
If you know of a minor who may have come in contact with West, you are encouraged to contact the Belmont County Sheriff’s Office at 740-695-7933 (EXT 112).
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- Brighter skies and warm Thursday