BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A Belmont County man previously housed in the county jail recently posted bail, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
John David West, 32, of Bellaire was arrested May 13 for felony One Rape.
Working alongside Belmont County Children Services, the Sheriff’s Office identified multiple minor victims.
If you know of a minor who may have come in contact with West, you are encouraged to contact the Belmont County Sheriff’s Office at 740-695-7933 (EXT 112).
- LSU confirms body found in Mississippi River is missing LSU Student
- Warwood Blessings Box offers small items that mean big things to those in need
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Man convicted of sex crimes walks free in Marshall County after judge catches ‘fatal flaws’ in grand jury transcript
- Mountaineer Round-up: Goetz gets WVU golf a big win at home