BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A Belmont County woman is once again in trouble with the law for the exact same criminal act.
Officials recently revealed that Shania Wells has allegedly been owning and abusing animals.
Assistant Prosecutor Kevin Flanagan says the court will revoke her probation and new criminal charges will be filed.
Wells pleaded no contest to ten counts of animal abuse last year. The court ordered her to serve 90- days in jail and to not own any animals for five years while on probation.
- Man charged with abuse of a corpse faced an extradition hearing this morning.
- Zach’s Thursday Noon Update
- Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial