SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — A former teacher at a South Carolina intermediate school has been charged with four counts of child cruelty.
Inman Police said 24-year old Brooke Ashleigh Shull was arrested Tuesday.
Authorities say all the charges happened with the same student and were at Inman Intermediate School. They did not release any other details.
Spartanburg School District 1 told media outlets that Shull was placed on leave Oct. 28 and later resigned.
The school district also didn’t release any additional details on what happened at the school.
It wasn’t known if Shull had a lawyer.
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEO: Wright, Brown, Addae discuss loss to Oklahoma State
- VIDEO: Neal Brown frustrated after Mountaineers’ loss to Oklahoma State
- First half setbacks doom Mountaineers in Stillwater
- Free COVID-19 Testing Sites Open in Belmont County