SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — A former teacher at a South Carolina intermediate school has been charged with four counts of child cruelty.
Inman Police said 24-year old Brooke Ashleigh Shull was arrested Tuesday.
Authorities say all the charges happened with the same student and were at Inman Intermediate School. They did not release any other details.
Spartanburg School District 1 told media outlets that Shull was placed on leave Oct. 28 and later resigned.
The school district also didn’t release any additional details on what happened at the school.
It wasn’t known if Shull had a lawyer.
- University in Ohio developing hearing protection for military dogs
- Woman arrested for DUI after RV gets stuck in Taco Bell drive-thru
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle
- WLU hosts 2019 National Club Football Championship
- National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day