HARRISON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Harrison County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a body found at Tappan Lake on Friday.
Sheriff Joe Myers says authorities are still working to identify the body and that information will not be available to the public until Monday or Tuesday.
Stay with 7News for updates
- Living in New York City During the Pandemic
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action