WELLSBURG, W.Va. (WTRF) – The jury has officially been seated in the trial against a former Brooke County educator.
The trial will begin 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday at the Brooke County Courthouse.
Timothy Turner was charged with sexual abuse of a child by a person of trust in 2015.
According to the officials, the assault did not take place on school property.
- Airborne deer goes through windshield, kills Florida woman
- Ryan Newman remains hospitalized after horrific Daytona 500 crash
- Police: Man forced woman to watch ‘Roots’ for racism lessons
- Wendy’s pays $400K to resolve child labor law allegations
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics