WELLSBURG, W.Va. (WTRF) – The jury has officially been seated in the trial against a former Brooke County educator.
The trial will begin 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday at the Brooke County Courthouse.
Timothy Turner was charged with sexual abuse of a child by a person of trust in 2015.
According to the officials, the assault did not take place on school property.
- WVU snags running back recruit Johnson
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- “Walk to End Alzheimer’s” goes on even in Pandemic
- ‘Pumpkins are like people’: Ohio Valley farmer chimes in on picking the perfect one