BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A traffic stop led to the discovery of four ounces of meth in a back pack hidden behind a vehicle’s seat.
Sheriff Dave Lucas says the driver, 29-year-old Roderick Dean Bird, told authorities he is homeless and from Oklahoma.
Bird was jailed on charges of possession of a controlled substance and trafficking in drugs. Bird posted $30,000 bond and has been released from jail.
- River – Shadyside Ready For Rematch
- Riley Moore Running for West Virginia State Treasurer
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Legacy of a 1946 Triadelphia High School graduate lives on through memorabilia
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown