BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Three Ohio residents are currently in custody following a traffic stop on State Route 7.
Deputies with the Belmont County Sheriff’s Office deployed K-9 Copper, where he located meth, pills and drug paraphernalia.
Authorities arrested Leslie Hancher-Palmer, 30, of Rayland on multiple charges of possessions, trafficking of drugs and illegal conveyance of drugs onto the grounds a detention center.
32-year-old David Hancher-Palmer of Rayland was also arrested on charges of drug paraphernalia and possession of drug abuse instruments.
Christopher Richards, 40, of Dillonvale was arrested as a Felony fugitive from justice warrant and possession of drugs.
All three currently sit the Belmont County Jail.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates