COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX-TV) — Officials say two Ohio teens stole a hearse — with a body inside — for a quick joyride before crashing into a utility pole.
The report from Columbus Police states the two teenagers hijacked the vehicle Thursday after finding the keys in the ignition outside a funeral home.
The two teens, who have not been arrested, hit another vehicle with the hearse after witnesses saw them doing donuts in a school parking lot nearby.
The owner of the funeral home says there was no serious damage to the body or casket.
- DeWine: Delayed test reporting partial reason for large jump in cases
- Gov. Wolf limits bars, restaurants on Thanksgiving eve
- Sen. Rob Portman argues for ‘seamless’ transition process to Joe Biden
- Brooke County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map; offers free testing
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 11,885 new cases, state surpasses 6,000 deaths