PHILIPSBURG, Pa. (AP) — Police say a sport utility vehicle was stolen from a central Pennsylvania home on Thanksgiving Day — with a Thanksgiving meal inside.
State police in Clearfield say the theft happened shortly before noon Thursday at a Morris Township home.
Police say a 60-year-old Philipsburg woman had the black 2008 Dodge Nitro warming up in the driveway and was “in the process of loading their Thanksgiving meal into the vehicle.”
They say she was going back out to the vehicle and found it was no longer there, but spotted it being driven away. Anyone with information is asked to call state police in Clearfield.
- FDA: N95 masks, now plentiful, should no longer be reused
- Wetzel County couple charged after attempting to seduce a 15-year-old girl via Facebook messages
- Donald Trump Says LeBron James Is A ‘Racist’
- Little League teams forced to drop out of nationwide tournament due to vaccine requirement
- FAA: Helicopter crashed in northeastern Pennsylvania, One dead