BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A Cleveland man is currently behind bars following a search warrant at a motel on Monday evening in Belmont County.
30-year-old Dominic Hoyt Cunningham Jr. was arrested on two felony counts of trafficking in drugs and one felony count of tampering with evidence.
Authorities recovered about 21 grams of suspected Heroin/Fentanyl in the hotel room.
Cunningham Jr. is currently being held in the Belmont County Jail on a $40,000 bond.
- Ohio Valley police chief reacts to Minneapolis death
- Slight risk of severe storms late Friday
- Trump’s order on social media regulation raises concerns
- Florida lawmakers hope loan program changes will help Tampa Bay’s small businesses
- Hilltop Drive-In ready to support the community that supported them with movies