CROSS LANES, W.Va. (AP) — Authorities say an 80-year-old West Virginia man was shot to death by a family member Sunday evening.
The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office told news outlets Sunday that the suspect, a male relative of the elderly man, was detained after the shooting in Cross Lanes.
No other information on the suspect or victim was immediately released.
- Couple caught on camera defacing Black Lives Matter mural
- Coronavirus In Ohio County: Third COVID-19 related death
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 66,853 total COVID-19 cases leading to 3,064 deaths
- National Guard brings cases of personal protective equipment to Ohio County for Good Shepherd Nursing Home
- Judge: Women can get abortion pill without doctor visits