MARTINSBURG, W.Va. (WDVM) — The man convicted of threatening Williamsport’s Mayor and his family is now back in jail after he allegedly threatened to decapitate a West Virginia woman.
22-year-old Cody Davis was allegedly sending threatening messages to people he knows, and also to strangers.
But, Martinsburg Police had two active warrants for Davis after he was allegedly threatening a woman non-stop. The threats included Davis wanting to burn her house down, shoot her and to chop her head off before throwing it in a river. The threats violated Davis’s two year probation on his previous conviction of threatening a government official.
Davis was ordered to remain in jail pending a mental-health evaluation.
- Virginia lawmakers want House and Senate leadership to include USPS in next relief package
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Soaking rains early Thursday Morning
- Cuomo: Now is the perfect time to address nation’s crumbling infrastructure
- Panel considers solutions to COVID-19 racial disparities