KILLEEN, Texas (WTRF) – A woman is currently in police custody after tampering with her drug test.
During a probation visit on Monday, Julie Miller, 40, of Arjay, Kentucky was asked for a drug screening.
The probation officer suspected Miller of sneaking in a sample of urine and alerted authorities.
Upon arrival, Miller admitted to law enforcement that the urine was indeed not hers and belonged to her dog.
She also stated that she knew her urine would test positive for methamphetamine and Suboxone.
Miller was arrested and charged with tampering with physical evidence and currently sits in the Bell County Detention Center.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- One arrested on unrelated warrant following domestic call on Wheeling Island
- Hot and humid weather this week
- Wild Things Suspend Season Following Threat of State Enforcement
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’