KILLEEN, Texas (WTRF) – A woman is currently in police custody after tampering with her drug test.
During a probation visit on Monday, Julie Miller, 40, of Arjay, Kentucky was asked for a drug screening.
The probation officer suspected Miller of sneaking in a sample of urine and alerted authorities.
Upon arrival, Miller admitted to law enforcement that the urine was indeed not hers and belonged to her dog.
She also stated that she knew her urine would test positive for methamphetamine and Suboxone.
Miller was arrested and charged with tampering with physical evidence and currently sits in the Bell County Detention Center.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: DeWine schedules briefing to outline vaccine distribution plan
- 2-year-old girl dies in WV house fire, man injured
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds an 11:00 AM press briefing on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Hancock County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 10 COVID-19 related deaths; 1,147 new coronavirus cases