KANAWHA COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – A woman is charged with murder after a deadly stabbing Saturday morning.
According to Charleston Police, 30-year-old Rashieda Tyree got into an altercation with 54-year-old Duane Letlow at the 1600 block of Washington Street East in Charleston.
Police say Tyree produced a knife during the fight and stabbed Letlow once in the chest. Letlow died of his injuries.
Tyree is charged with 1st degree murder and was transported to the South Central Regional Jail.
- Happy 90th birthday Neil Armstrong
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Former Steelers linebacker, retired Marine share stories of adversity with Poland woman who lost limbs
- Charleston, WV: The fastest shrinking small city in the United States
- Zach’s Thursday Morning Update