COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A man already in prison on unrelated felonies has been charged in connection to a Columbiana County cold case from 2012.
Kevin Kirby, 44, was indicted by a grand jury last week in relation to the murder of 43-year-old Melinda Todd.
Kirby is charged with aggravated murder, attempted murder and tampering with evidence.
He is currently an inmate at the Belmont Correctional Institution, serving a nine-month sentence on charges of workers comp. fraud, theft and tampering with records.
- Taylor Swift tweets at President Trump: ‘We’ll vote you out’
- Happening Now: Rally against police brutality held in East Liverpool
- 13 Ohio coronavirus cases now traced back to January
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA launches historic crewed SpaceX mission from Cape Canveral
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting