BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A Belmont County woman, with a history of animal cruelty, plead guilty to additional counts on Monday.
Shania Wells plead guilty in front of Judge Frank Fregiato to one felony in the fifth-degree count of cruelty to companion animals.
She was indicted in March on five counts of cruelty to animals. As a result of this plea, the remaining two felony counts and two misdemeanor counts were dismissed.
She will be sentenced on November 13.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Single Lane Restrictions on I-70 Westbound Beginning March 1
- Poll: More Americans Identify As LGBTQ
- Self-proclaimed ‘QAnon Shaman,’ who wore horns while storming the U.S Capitol, seeks release from jail
- AOC Furious At Biden Administration Over Child Migrant Facility
- Split Screen – Web Design Expert Eric Hersey