JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – New details have come to light in the murder case involving Brylee West.
A trial date has been set for March 23 with jury selection at 9 a.m.
West is accused of shooting and killing 3-year-old, Sa’Raija Watson, in Steubenville.
He faces one count of attempted aggravated murder, and two counts of felonious assault, along with one count of having weapons while under disability.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Is the Big 12 facing a scheduling dilemma? Bob Huggins weighs in
- WV lotteries reach more than $700 million for first time
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: State reports 5,200 + new cases
- The latest on pro-Trump groups demonstrating Sunday at statehouses across the country
- How Betty White is celebrating her 99th birthday Sunday