WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The jury trial for West Virginia State Senator, Mike Maroney, has been postponed until 2020.
Assistant Prosecutor Joe Canestraro says a cell phone is the reason for the delay.
The Wheeling native is accused of soliciting prostitution.
A pre-trial has been set for February 28, 2020.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years