WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The jury trial for West Virginia State Senator, Mike Maroney, has been postponed until 2020.
Assistant Prosecutor Joe Canestraro says a cell phone is the reason for the delay.
The Wheeling native is accused of soliciting prostitution.
A pre-trial has been set for February 28, 2020.
- Court filing: Former 10tv meteorologist Mike Davis expected to plead guilty to child porn charges
- Manhattan got a special visitor and more great videos
- Emily’s Friday a.m. forecast
- National Peanut Butter day and more trending stories
- ‘Introduction to Kansas City’: San Francisco columnist kicks off Super Bowl trash talk