MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) - The former acting Fire Chief in Moundsville has been indicted by the grand jury.
Ronald Walker Jr. is facing counts of sexual abuse in the first degree. Walker allegedly grabbed a person's hand and placed it on his genitals for the purpose of sexual gratification without their consent.
The alleged incident happened in the parking lot of the Moundsville City Building on November 1st, 2017.
After turning himself into state police in December, Walker reportedly confessed.
Stay with 7News and WTRF.com for updates on this story.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- After rescue, Thai soccer boys pray for fortune at temple
- Japan records trade surplus in June despite US tariffs
- Police return from days off, vacation to hunt for cop killer
- 1 dead as latest fire portends explosive Northwest season