Steubenville, Ohio (WTRF) – The Jefferson County Court announced that Tashaon Coleman, 41, would serve 18 to 23.5 years, with 18 being mandatory.
Coleman was also required to forfeit the $219,730 that the drug task force seized from the June 2019 drug bust.
On June 18, search warrants were executed at Colemans apartment where officers seized over 300 grams of cocaine and 29 grams of heroin.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- Special employee at Ohio pizza place celebrates folding over 2.5 million pizza boxes
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Second teenager pleads guilty to manslaughter in photographer’s death