MARSHALL COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) - The Marshall County Grand Jury has indicted Shadow Andrew Stewart, 27, on five counts of sexual abuse.
The Grand Jury indictments were handed down Tuesday and Stewart faces two counts of "Sexual Abuse by Parent, Guardian, Custodian, or Person in Position of Trust", two counts of "Sexual Assault 1st Degree", and one count of "Use of Minor in Filming Sexually Explicit Conduct".
These counts all stem back to an incident that happened early in 2018.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- After rescue, Thai soccer boys pray for fortune at temple
- Japan records trade surplus in June despite US tariffs
- Police return from days off, vacation to hunt for cop killer
- 1 dead as latest fire portends explosive Northwest season