ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF)- Steven Moore of Belmont County was sentenced to life in prison with parole eligibility after 30 years for Marvin Brown’s murder for hire.
The former Powhatan Point Mayor, Marvin Brown, was shot and killed on his own hunting property outside of Powhatan Point in November 2013.
Brown’s son Tom and his family say they are glad “one of the murders will go to prison and they hope that others will follow.
- “Walk to End Alzheimer’s” goes on even in Pandemic
- ‘Pumpkins are like people’: Ohio Valley farmer chimes in on picking the perfect one
- Over 88,000 West Virginians voting absentee so far this year
- ‘Dangerous and disappointing’: Wolf asks president to consider Pennsylvanians’ safety with rallies
- East Hardy with the Warriors Win