ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF)- Steven Moore of Belmont County was sentenced to life in prison with parole eligibility after 30 years for Marvin Brown’s murder for hire.
The former Powhatan Point Mayor, Marvin Brown, was shot and killed on his own hunting property outside of Powhatan Point in November 2013.
Brown’s son Tom and his family say they are glad “one of the murders will go to prison and they hope that others will follow.
- Prisoner escapes from Trinity hospital
- REPLAY: Watch All12 Courtside, fallout from the Kansas brawl, and previewing the next Mountaineer game
- Mom finds her kids’ pictures on stranger’s Facebook page
- US denies extradition request for Anne Sacoolas, diplomat’s wife who allegedly hit, killed British teen
- Court filing: Former 10tv meteorologist Mike Davis expected to plead guilty to child porn charges