WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Kirk Grubler, 37, of Wheeling was sentenced on Monday to 24 months incarceration for possessing child pornography, U.S. Attorney Bill Powell announced.
Grubler pleaded guilty to one count of ‘Possession of Child Pornography’ in March 2019.
He also admitted to having images of child pornography depicting a child under the age of 12 in April 2017.
- October starts sunny but clouds will build later in the day
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- CA House Band Of The Week: The John Marshall Monarchs
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings