BELLAIRE, Ohio (WTRF) — A Belmont County fugitive will appear before a judge Tuesday morning following his arrest.
33-year-old Gary Anderson-Myers is suspected of kidnapping a woman from the Bel Village Apartments last week.
Although the woman escaped, Anderson-Myers was on the run until Sunday morning after local law enforcement discovered the suspect hiding in an abandoned home.
Anderson-Myers iniital appearance is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. at the Belmont County Eastern Division Court.
He is facing kidnapping and burglary charges.
Stay with 7News as we continue to update you on this case.
- Atlanta Braves won’t change name; will look into ‘tomahawk chop’
- Newsfeed Now: Washington Redskins name-change; Naval ship fire still burns
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: 15 new COVID-19 positive cases in Mountain State
- White House seeks to discredit Fauci in memo leaked to reporters
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego