BELLAIRE, Ohio (WTRF) — A Belmont County fugitive will appear before a judge Tuesday morning following his arrest.
33-year-old Gary Anderson-Myers is suspected of kidnapping a woman from the Bel Village Apartments last week.
Although the woman escaped, Anderson-Myers was on the run until Sunday morning after local law enforcement discovered the suspect hiding in an abandoned home.
Anderson-Myers iniital appearance is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. at the Belmont County Eastern Division Court.
He is facing kidnapping and burglary charges.
Stay with 7News as we continue to update you on this case.
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state
- Ohio couple gets married via live stream after canceling wedding due to coronavirus
- WV DNR offers education on Eastern Box Turtles
- Trump working with Ohio gov. to get FDA approval on expansion of mask sterilization technology