BROOKE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – A Steubenville man pled guilty on Friday to the felony offense of “Sexual Abuse by a Custodian.”
27-year-old Lewis E. Anderson Freeman was immediately remanded after his guilty plea and will serve 10-20 years in the West Virginia Division of Corrections.
Following the completion of his sentence, Anderson-Freeman will be placed on supervised release for 25 years and will be required to register as a sex offender for life.
Charges were filed against Anderson-Freeman after he had sexual contact with the sex organ of a nine-year-old child who he was supervising at the time. The incident reportedly occurred on April 12, 2019 inside a Weirton residence.
The investigation was completed by the Wellsburg Detachment of the West Virginia State Police.
Full press release can be read here.
- Biden Announces New Sanctions On Russia
- House panel votes to advance bill on slavery reparations
- WATCH: Army officer seen on video threatening Black man, saying he’s “in the wrong neighborhood”, Charges lodged
- 1 dead after section of Outer Banks bridge drops 110 feet into inlet
- Thursday George Floyd Case: Derek Chauvin Trial Live Stream