BELMONT, Ohio (WTRF) – A trial date has officially been scheduled for a man accused of sexual assault in Belmont County.
Skyler Smith will go on trial January 14, 2020.
Smith is charged with sexually assaulting a young girl at Bark Camp State Park earlier this year.
Law enforcement were made aware of the incident in July and Skyler Smith was arrested shortly afterwards.
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- GOP Congresswoman on voting to impeach Trump: “I felt like I had to”
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Man donates not one, but two stimulus checks to West Virginia foodbank