WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) - Ohio Valley businesses, be aware!
According to the Wheeling Police Department, a few businesses in the area have reported counterfeit bills in circulation.
In a Facebook post, Wheeling PD urges business owners to be aware of two things that will appear on these counterfeit bills: "This Note is Not Legal Motion Picture Use Only" and "Replica".
Business owners -- please double check your bills, and report anything suspicious to Wheeling PD.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Nicaragua marks 1979 revolution amid protests, bloodshed
- IOC cautions sports bodies on Serbia, Kosovo hosting events
- The Latest: Trump asks aide to invite Putin to Washington
- Greenbrier County Schools will offer free meals for 2018-19 school year