This is a running list of school and road closures across the Ohio Valley. It will be updated as information is provided to us. Please check back for changes/updates.
- Southbound SR 7 on/off ramps for SR 150 in Rayland are closed due to flooding, estimated time of reopening is unknown.
- South Front Street is closed due to water because of storm drains backing up
- All roads past Lockwood Avenue
- US 250 south of Moundsville, near the intersection with CR 250/90, Rocksy Road (Grandview Heights), will be reduced to one lane until further notice
- Marshall Street/Boggs Run exit in Benwood is expected to close soon as officials say water is starting to cover the roadway.
- Hukill at Ramsey Fort Road
- Camp Run Road
- Pierce’s Run Road
Stay with 7News for further updates.