WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Work crews began the demolition of the old Sacred Heart Church in North Wheeling.
The old church housed the Augusta Levy Learning Center and the Faith Baptist Community Church.
The church burned down in July of 2018 and investigators ruled that a lightning strike started the fire.
- Above average temperatures return to the Ohio Valley
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Shadyside’s Jake Visnic, Athlete Of The Week
- Donald Trump, Jr. coming to Steubenville for Make America Great Again! Rally on Thursday
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches