WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Work crews began the demolition of the old Sacred Heart Church in North Wheeling.
The old church housed the Augusta Levy Learning Center and the Faith Baptist Community Church.
The church burned down in July of 2018 and investigators ruled that a lightning strike started the fire.
- Upgraded ballistic vests approved for Jefferson County Special Response Team
- Local Ohio city ranked in top 15 best cities to retire in on a budget
- Benefit being held for local couple that lost everything in home explosion
- Drosselmeyer’s makes it Christmas every day in Steubenville
- Wheeling Symphony Orchestra prepares for their annual Symphony on Ice event