WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Work crews began the demolition of the old Sacred Heart Church in North Wheeling.
The old church housed the Augusta Levy Learning Center and the Faith Baptist Community Church.
The church burned down in July of 2018 and investigators ruled that a lightning strike started the fire.
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings
- New York man refuses to let son back in house after spring break trip amid coronavirus outbreak
- Florida pastor arrested, charged after leading packed services despite ‘safer-at-home’ order
- Bodies of 2 girls, parents found in rural West Virginia
- 11 veterans dead; several residents, staff exposed to COVID-19 at VA center