WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Work crews began the demolition of the old Sacred Heart Church in North Wheeling.
The old church housed the Augusta Levy Learning Center and the Faith Baptist Community Church.
The church burned down in July of 2018 and investigators ruled that a lightning strike started the fire.
- 9 shot, 1 dead, including an injured 2-year-old in Savannah mass shooting
- ‘Friends’-themed cruise to set sail in May 2022, offer ‘immersive vacation experience’ for fans
- WATCH: Alonzo Addae’s decision to return to WVU football in 2021
- Benefit for Jaymison Redman hosted by Hines & Friends set for tomorrow at Quaker Steak & Lube
- Eddie Olczyk of Pittsburgh Penguins fame will be part of the Herald-Star Speaker Series on Sept. 22