WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Work crews began the demolition of the old Sacred Heart Church in North Wheeling.
The old church housed the Augusta Levy Learning Center and the Faith Baptist Community Church.
The church burned down in July of 2018 and investigators ruled that a lightning strike started the fire.
- One dead in shooting at St. Ann’s Hospital in Westerville
- If you drive in east Ohio, there are even more orange barrels in your future
- Scott: West Virginia’s running backs, offensive linemen thrive on “trust”
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split