2019 marks 100 years of Ebbert Farms.
The farm started as a dairy farm in 1919 and throughout the years transitioned into a fruit and vegetable farm.
Even after 100 years, the Ebbert’s still get customers from families that remember the stat of the farm.
Ebbert Farms and Ebbert Farm Market has been a staple of the Ohio Valley for the past century.
For more on Ebbert Farms. Check out LOVE on Facebook WTRF’s digital channel
- Digital Exclusive: Show of Hands spotlight, In the Mix Bakery
- Digital Exclusive: Show of Hands spotlight, SMART Center
- Digital Exclusive: Show of Hands spotlight, Rachel’s on 16th
- Digital Exclusive: Democratic Debate & what the Ohio Valley wants discussed
- Digital Exclusive: The Meadows Casino opens sportsbook