2019 marks 100 years of Ebbert Farms.
The farm started as a dairy farm in 1919 and throughout the years transitioned into a fruit and vegetable farm.
Even after 100 years, the Ebbert’s still get customers from families that remember the stat of the farm.
Ebbert Farms and Ebbert Farm Market has been a staple of the Ohio Valley for the past century.
For more on Ebbert Farms. Check out LOVE on Facebook WTRF’s digital channel
- Clarington, Ohio Couple Buys A Church For Just $1 And Turns It Into Their Dream Home
- “I just hope people don’t forget”: Ohio Valley native & firefighter remembers the Pentagon on 9/11
- Law or Myth: Can You Wear White After Labor Day?
- Wheeling’s Newest Wow Factor: Cliff House West
- WTRF Sports Director Scott Nolte is humbled following OVAC Hall Of Fame induction