SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Florida lawmakers divided on impeachment as House vote approaches
- Rare West Virginia deer harvest sparks major controversy online
- I-70 Bridges Project Update: Week of 12/9/19
- Democratic presidential candidates to attend schools forum
- An octopus caught a bald eagle in a death grip. Thanks to some salmon farmers, the eagle survived