BETHANY, W.Va. (WTRF) – Bethany College announced Monday afternoon that classes will resume on-campus this fall.
The college will also freeze tuition during the 2020-21 academic year to ensure all students are financially able to receive an education at Bethany.
All facilities will undergo deep sanitation before the fall semester. Freshman move-in is set for August 20 and classes will begin August 24.
For additional information, please visit their website.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Farmers Market arrives at the Highlands on Thursday
- Pandemic send offs WLU Valedictorian in unique commencement
- WVSSAC Releases Guidelines For School-Based Summer Athletics
- Twitter flags Trump, White House for ‘glorifying violence’ in tweets about George Floyd protests