St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF) – The City of St. Clairsville has issued a 48-HOUR BOIL ORDER beginning AS SOON AS WATER IS RESTORED today for drinking water and cooking purposes for residents and businesses on the following streets ONLY:
· Neff Street from Young Lane to Clark Avenue;
· Cherry Alley;
· Hickman Avenue;
· Plum Alley;
· Stewart Avenue;
· Peach Alley; and
· Clark Avenue.
An unexpected water line break has caused this advisory.
Residents may experience discoloration due to the water line break and repair. Any other utility customer who may have experienced water loss today in this vicinity also should comply with the boil order.
- Workforce West Virginia rolls out survey; looking to better prepare employers
- Facebook deletes Trump post for violating ‘harmful COVID misinformation’ policy
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- There hasn’t been a July this dry in recorded history in the Ohio Valley
- WV agriculture commissioner Leonhardt tours Wheeling’s Public Market