Bridgeport, OH (WTRF)- A waterline break has caused a 48-hour boil order in Bridgeport.
Officials say the waterline break should be wrapped up by 4 PM and after residents should boil water for 48 hours.
The areas in Bridgeport affected are Water St. to Wolfhurst
- Doctors Without Borders: Fewer migrants heading north seeking asylum
- WV Corrections continues close watch on COVID-19 numbers at jail
- 17 vehicles stolen from Michigan dealership 1 day before opening
- Clear masks for the deaf being crafted in Lafayette
- What’s the difference between the 2 main types of COVID-19 tests?