MINGO JUNCTION, Ohio (WTRF) – Brooke County Sheriff’s Office have identified the body found in the Ohio River near Mingo Junction on Monday as Sabrina Hicks of Steubenville who was previously reported missing.
Hicks has been missing since November 13, according to Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.
Authorities are not suspected foul play at this time.
The body has been released to the State Medical Examiner Office for an autopsy.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Florida taxi driver caught sexually assaulting blind woman in cab, police say
- Q&A: What exactly were the results of Breonna Taylor investigation?
- 3 accused of creating man cave under Grand Central Terminal
- LIVE: Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol
- Baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction