MINGO JUNCTION, Ohio (WTRF) – Brooke County Sheriff’s Office have identified the body found in the Ohio River near Mingo Junction on Monday as Sabrina Hicks of Steubenville who was previously reported missing.
Hicks has been missing since November 13, according to Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.
Authorities are not suspected foul play at this time.
The body has been released to the State Medical Examiner Office for an autopsy.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates