Emma Watson is turning 30 soon… And she’s got news for folks wondering why she’s not married.
The actor talked about her pivotal birthday in a recent interview with British Vogue.
And says it took her a long time to realize that she is very happy as a single woman…
But prefers to call herself, quote, “self-partnered” rather than single.
She says she came to the realization after feeling stress and anxiety over her milestone birthday.
Watson is best known for her role as Hermione Granger in the “harry potter” film series.
She’s playing the role of “Meg” in the highly anticipated remake of “Little Women.”
Watson is also an activist and a former united nations goodwill ambassador advocating gender equality.
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 213 new positive cases: 5 new COVID-19 related deaths
- Caught on Camera: Arkansas officer saves two-year-old boy choking on piece of candy
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma