WESTERVILLE, Ohio (WKBN) – The fourth Democratic presidential debate will be held next month in Westerville, Ohio, CNN reports.
There were reports that Youngstown was in the running to host the debate.
Westerville is a suburb of Columbus.
The debate will air live from the campus of Otterbein University on October 15 with the possibility a second night will be added, according to CNN.
CNN anchors Anderson Cooper and Erin Burnett will moderate as well as New York Times National Editor Marc Lacey.
- Partly cloudy skies today with a stray P.M. shower or storm possible
- One dead in fatal stabbing in Huntington
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Crash on I-70 Eastbound closes both lanes near Dallas Pike