WINTERSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Three teachers within the Indian Creek Local School District have received ‘Best Practice’ grants from the Jefferson County Educational Service Center.
Ashley Turnbull, Rebeca Canestraro and Staci Copeland will receive $600 each to help better educate their students.
Funds will be allocated towards speech development equipment, non-fiction books and a gifted program.
For more than 30 years, ‘Best Practice’ grants have be given to teachers across the country.
- Grizzly bear kills guide just outside Yellowstone National Park
- Why You Should Update Your iPhone Software Today
- WV nonprofit looks to get better healthcare access to kids with developmental disabilities
- Newsfeed Now: White House prepares for Chauvin verdict; Kids possibly able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2022
- Study Says Herpes Infections May Be A Side Effect Of The COVID-19 Vaccine