WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Three presenters spoke in front of some of the Ohio Valley’s brightest students today.
The Wheeling Chamber Youth Leadership group is a class of kids from multiple high schools in the area, who were selected by their teachers as having leadership qualities.
Today they were at the Wheeling Intelligencer’s printing center to hear and ask questions from three members of the journalism and marketing community — one being WTRF’s very own Shelby Davis.
This program highlights careers and helps to peak students interest before they go off to college.
- Human trafficking remains major issue across nation, Ohio Valley
- Ohio politicians pleased with trade deals; farmers hopeful, autoworkers not thrilled
- Capito files for reelection, faces potential race with Ojeda
- WLU sponsors public forum on human trafficking
- 2019 sets new record for job creation in Ohio