WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – A large donation will soon be helping many of the Ohio Valley’s most vulnerable children.
A check for more than $9,000 over nine was presented to Harmony House Friday evening on behalf of the Northern Panhandle Chapter of Brothers of the Wheel — a group of local bikers that have been hosting the charity run for 15 years.
The mission of Harmony House, the Children’s Advocacy Center, is to reduce the effects of abuse on all children, particularly children with developmental disabilities.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years