WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – A Wheeling-favorite will be reopening its door in a couple weeks after closing down in March due to coronavirus concerns.
Uncle’s Pete Restaurant recently announced a reopening date for Monday, June 1.
Available services will include to-go, curbside pickup and dine-in at 50 percent capacity.
Stay with 7News for updates
- Emily’s Noon weather update
- UConn student accused of murder last seen in Pennsylvania: Police
- Man dies after video shows officer kneeling on his neck
- Man throws burning American flag onto police car, spits at cops during arrest
- Pizza Hut giving all 2020 grads free pizza