LISBON, Ohio (WKBN) – The Columbiana County Health District reported three additional COVID-19 cases Wednesday and one new death — down from the 11 new cases and three new deaths reported on Tuesday.
The person who died was a 78-year-old woman.
Of the 295 positive cases reported to date, 29 were from long-term care facilities and 62 were from Elkton federal prison.
Of the 31 people who have died, 13 were from long term care facilities and 7 were from the prison.
This data is drawn by the Columbiana County Health District from the Ohio Disease Reporting System daily at 8 a.m. and may not be reflected in the totals released by the Ohio Department of Health and Federal Bureau of Prisons later today.
- Big Time Sports: Wisconsin-Nebraska canceled, OSU and Penn State square off in Happy Valley
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- Partial clearing Friday afternoon
- City officials say trick-or-treating will look different in the year of COVID-19