MARTINSBURG, W.Va. (AP) — At least four people have died from the coronavirus at a Veterans Affairs hospital in West Virginia.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs says the deaths have occurred at the Martinsburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
The facility has 19 active cases of COVID-19, including seven veterans, 11 employees and one veteran employee.
Overall, the four VA facilities in West Virginia have had at least 61 confirmed virus cases, including 49 in Martinsburg, according to the VA website.
Those facilities currently have a combined 22 active cases.
- Japan issues 3rd virus emergency in Tokyo, Osaka area
- ‘We are not a match’: Man arrested for storming the Capitol after Bumble match turned him in
- Basic Finance should be taught in every high school
- FDA: N95 masks, now plentiful, should no longer be reused
- Wetzel County couple charged after attempting to seduce a 15-year-old girl via Facebook messages